(Article 2 from By-Laws of Burmese Christian Association of North America)
The Mission Statement of the Association is to support and encourage the overall mission of the Burmese Christian Churches, Fellowships, and Organizations by:
- Reaching persons of Burmese background/culture in North America for Christ.
- Assisting member organizations to meet the needs and concerns of spiritual and social ministries.
- Assisting member to identify potential and developing future Burmese or North American Burmese pastors and lay leaders.
- Providing guidance to the member organizations without the loss of identity and culture values.
- Building bridges of relationships among Burmese Christian Churches, Fellowships, and Organizations in North America.
- Promotion of global evangelization and missionary efforts.